We thought it would be fun to do a walk through of the living space 1 year post-renovation so you could compare. So here you go! About a year ago the space looked like this Jan 15, 2018:
(Full breakdown of the plans, befores and video commentary here)
As of Jan 13, 2019, it’s looking a lot more fresh
A few notes:
- Did any eagle eyes notice that the exterior color of our house changed dramatically? Yeah, on top of everything else we tackled this year, we also painted the entire outside of the house. More photos and details soon!
- Laundry room sneak peek!
- Hallway sneak peek!
- Dining room chandelier sneak peek!
- This may be more information than you need about the inside of the cabinets. I couldn’t photograph them properly for the original post and may have overcompensated with this video.
- Lots of living room sneak peeks! Basically you can see the whole space, but I’ll still take some proper after shots soon.
- Points to me for not sounding like I was going to pass out during this video. Ha!