I liked the first video so much when I stumbled on it back in July that we’re back with an update. I’m a little sorry that it is 16 minutes long, but it’s a big space! So kick back and watch me awkwardly talk at the camera.
A few notes:
- There are two new projects, one big (fireplace) and one small (Aaron has a new desk), that have not hit the blog.
- 1:50 – Yay Mojo!
- 4:03 – I don’t know why there is a saw sitting at the bottom of the stairs… which is literally what I am thinking while Aaron walks down.
- 6:38 – Hank!
- 6:46 – Hank jumping in Aaron’s face!
- 7:08 – Hank playing with a log. He’s a nut.
- Also, sorry our backyard is a mess. We have extra ipe under the tarp out there and the wood for the fire pit is a mess. Clearly Hank doesn’t mind.’
- 11:10 – Argh plaster issues! Remember how much time Aaron spent on that?!? Yeah it is already falling down. The only solution is to take it out. So it’s on the list….
- 13:03 – Aaron pointed out that we just put in a new light bulb in the pole closet, not a whole new fixture.
So what do you think? We hear that floor plans don’t always explain the space, so maybe this helps?