Before I dive into our list for this week, I wanted to highlight some windows we’re trying to freecycle. The original windows were sandwiched between brick and drywall and came out when we added new windows to the first floor. They’re not quite our style, but they are totally awesome. We’d love to find good homes for them. If you’re in the St Louis metro and interested in picking up a few of these, leave a comment with your email address in the appropriate slot and we’ll figure out a good hand off. We really need to get rid of these by Friday.
UPDATE: I think we’ve found homes for all of the windows. Yay!
- We took a much needed day off on Monday and scored two vintage stage lights at an antique mall for $40 a piece. They’re destined to be rewired and become cool lamps.
- The scissor lift arrived on Tuesday so Aaron can safely reach the studio ceiling.
- Aaron ran a TON of electrical in the studio. This included running about 150 feet of conduit, pulling wire and adding 15 receptacles.
- He filled the huge hole in the studio floor with concrete.
- We started running the Cat 6 data lines for the whole building.
The electrical work isn’t the most glamorous, but it gets us one step closer to covering the studio in white paint!